Values of The Fort Worth HOPE Center
- To honor, love, and accept people just as they are;
- Operate with integrity as good stewards of public trust and resources;
- Know that the potential for success lies within the hearts of all people;
- Recognize that everyone deserves respect and opportunities for a better life.
Strategic Goals of The Fort Worth HOPE Center
- CUSTOMER GOAL: Provide quality food, clothing, pre-vocational and vocational programs and services to help people find HOPE in times of need and to provide opportunities to develop themselves so they can realize their dreams;
- INTERNAL OPERATIONS GOAL: Efficient and effective operations in support of mission-critical programs;
- LEARNING AND GROWTH GOAL: Build relationships with people, local businesses and corporations and organizations to help us deliver our mission and achieve our vision;
- FINANCIAL GOAL: Achieve long-term financial stability.