Our high quality classes are provided at low cost to low-income families. Partial scholarship available to those who qualify.
Vocational training classes are available for:
- ServSafe Food Manager’s Certification
- Customer Service and Hospitality taught in a Culinary Arts School
- Cake Decorating from beginner to advanced
- Garde Manger food ART with fruits and vegetables.
- OSHA Forklift and Scissor Lift Certification
Check the Schedule of Events then call The School of HOPE, (817) 654-0877 to register for classes or for more information.