The Fort Worth HOPE Center provides Forklift Certification Training program in accordance with OSHA requirements to help people find jobs operating Forklift and Scissor lifts.
Who needs our services
- Forklift and Scissor Lift operators of prospective employers interested in receiving training and certification for their employees.
- Any individual desiring to be certified to operate the forklift or scissor lift to help find a job using that equipment.
Students learn to use four different types of lifts:
- Stand up Reach
- Order Picker
- Electric pallet Jack.
- Must be 18 years old age or older
- Prospective employee of The Fort Worth Hope Center who anticipate operating a forklift or scissor lift
- Individual sponsored by an agency or employer
- Individual desiring to be a certified as a forklift and scissor lift operator for a future job
Cost : $150.00 for individual OSHA Certification or $500 for group package of 4.
Partial scholarship available upon qualification
For more information contact the Fort Worth Hope Center at 817-451-6288