The HOPE Center provides quality programs and services to help families find HOPE for the Future in times of need and to provide opportunities to develop themselves so they can realize their dreams.
Specifically, we provide
- Food and Clothing
- Health services through our Dental Clinic
- Vocational Training and Certification including Fork Lift Certification and Scissor Lift Certification
- Educational programs through The School of HOPE to meet the needs of people in our community. These programs include GED preparation, Keyboard, and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Exciting and dynamic children and youth programs through The Keys of HOPE
- Referrals to social services agencies and job-placement agencies